Terms of Service
Last Updated: November 01, 2021
Thank you for using Get Louis!
These Terms of Service (“Terms”) are a binding legal agreement between you and Get Louis that govern your use of the websites, applications, and other offerings from Get Louis (collectively, the “Get Louis Platform”). When used in these Terms, “Get Louis,” “we,” “us,” or “our” refers to the Get Louis entity set out here with whom you are contracting.
The Get Louis Platform offers an online platform that enables users (“Members”) to search for and show their profiles, offer and request services and campaigns, and chat with each other. Members who show their profiles, offer services and request campaigns are “Creators” and Members who search for profiles, request services and offer campaigns are “Brands”. Brands offer campaigns which include a scope of what is required by the Creator.
You must register a profile to access and use the features of the Get Louis Platform, and must keep your profile information accurate.
As the provider of the Get Louis Platform, Get Louis does not own, control or offer any campaigns, profiles or Creator Services. Get Louis is not a party to the contracts concluded directly between Brand and Creator. Get Louis is not acting as an agent in any capacity for any Member, except as specified in these Terms of Service.
If you offer or participate in campaigns, you are responsible for understanding and complying with all laws, rules, regulations and contracts with third parties that apply to your campaigns or services.
Terms for Brands
13. Relationship with Social Media Platforms
14. Content on the Get Louis Platform and Campaigns
15. Using the Get Louis Platform
16. Get Louis intellectual property
22. Modification of these Terms
23. Applicable law and Jurisdiction
24. Contacting Get Louis
Terms for Creators
As a Creator, Get Louis offers you the opportunity to have a Creator profile, show your visual identity, write and display your profile and audience information, and work with brands on campaigns and communicate through chat.
It’s easy to work on Campaigns and you’re in control of what and who you want to work with.
2.1 Creator criterias. Any person that fulfills the following minimum criteria may register a Creator Profile.
- You are over the age of 18, or over the age of 15 and have permission from your legal guardian.
- You must be eligible to use each of the social media platforms that you provide on your Get Louis profile.
- Each of those Channels must be public
- Channels may not contain Content that is contrary to these Terms of Service or to the terms of service of the relevant social media platform
2.2 Honesty. You must not misrepresent the size of your audience or your numbers of followers or level of engagement. You must have obtained your followers organically and not through unethical or unsportsmanlike behaviour such as (but not limited to) purchasing or fabricating followers, likes or engagement.
3. Campaigns & Content
You may work with brands on campaigns, creating and promoting Content on your social media channels. Campaigns consist of a scope describing exactly what the brand expects of you and what you will get as a result of this.
3.1 The right fit. You are responsible for reviewing the scope and information about a Campaign provided on the Get Louis Platform before applying or accepting, and for verifying the suitability for you participating in any Campaign.
3.2 You acknowledge that
- a Brand may, in its sole discretion, arrange to send you a sample product, but the Brand is under no obligation to do so even if you request it to do so unless such an arrangement is agreed as part of the Campaign scope.
- Get Louis will not be responsible or liable in any way for late delivery or non-arrival of any products or payment sent to you from a Brand, and you are responsible for ensuring your address for delivery is accurate; and
- If you choose to purchase a product of a Brand, there is no guarantee that any of your Content about the product will be used by the Brand
3.3 Complying with the terms. Each Content that you publish to a Channel in relation to a Campaign on the Get Louis Platform must adhere to the requirements contained in these Terms of Service, the Get Louis Standard and any additional requirements imposed by Get Louis or the Brand as part of a Campaign.
3.4 Commercial relationships. You must clearly disclose in each sponsored Content your relationship with the Brand. Get Louis requires that you make such disclosures in such a way that it is clear to the ordinary consumer viewing your Channels that there is a commercial relationship between you and the Brand. This may be achieved through the prominent use of hashtags such as #advertisement or #reklame or through other means suitable to your particular circumstances, Community and Channels. If you do not agree and comply with the required levels of disclosure, you may be removed from the Get Louis Platform. If you are in Denmark, you should have regard to the Danish Consumer Ombudsman Guides available at: https://www.forbrugerombudsmanden.dk/hvad-gaelder/ofte-stillede-spoergsmaal/reklame-paa-sociale-medier/
3.5 Your obligations. You warrant, in respect of each Content you publish to a Channel in relation to Campaigns on the Get Louis Platform, that:
- If your Content features children aged 16 years or younger, you are the parent or legal guardian of those children.
- You own the Intellectual Property Rights in the relevant Content (other than any Third Party Material disclosed under the paragraph hereunder) and have all necessary rights to license the Content to Get Louis and the Brand or to sell the Content to the Brand or any other third party (as applicable), in the manner set out in these Terms of Service
- If the Content includes any Third Party Material (including music or personality/talent rights), you have procured all necessary licences, consents and permissions to include that Third Party Material in the Content, and for Get Louis, the Brand and any other third party to use that Content in accordance with these Terms of Service, and all such Third Party Material and any associated licence terms or use limitations have been fully disclosed to Get Louis and the Brand
- The Content does not contain any misrepresentation or suggestion that you or any entity has the approval or sponsorship of any other entity which you or it does not have
- Any and all opinions and views stated in the Content are genuinely held by you
- The Content does not contain any representations or material which you know or suspect (or ought reasonably to have known or suspected) to be false, misleading or deceptive
- Other than any Third Party Material previously disclosed in these terms, the Content is original and does not contain materials that have been previously broadcast, streamed, published, posted onto any social media channel, or otherwise communicated to the public by you in any way and does not contain materials that have been used in previous marketing materials or promotions for any third party
- if you are a member of any guild, union or industrial organisation, you have not entered into any other agreement, arrangement or understanding which would or may prevent or limit you from, in relation to the Content, adhering to these Terms of Service, performing your obligations or granting the rights and benefits set forth herein, or result in a conflict of interest;
- if the Content contains images or references to third parties or third party property, the third party has been informed and agrees in writing that such images, property or references may be included in the Content and used by Get Louis, the Brand or any other third party in accordance with these Terms of Service without remuneration or compensation to the third party.
- The use of the Content and the exercise of the Intellectual Property Rights in the relevant Content by the Brand and Get Louis will not infringe any legal rights, copyright or other Intellectual Property Rights of any person or entity nor give rise to a liability to pay compensation.
3.6 Property of the brand. Nothing in these Terms of Service grants you any ownership of, or other rights in, the Intellectual Property Rights of the Brand.
3.7 Our rights. In consideration of using the Get Louis platform, you grant Get Louis, in respect of each and every Content published to a Channel as part of a Campaign:
- a royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, unconditional, non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable licence to use the Content for the purpose of marketing and promoting Get Louis (and its products and services) in any manner, without further notification to or consent of you or any further compensation payable to you;
- The right to use your, the Creator’s Identity, profiles and performances in the Content and to communicate the Content to the public in all languages, in all media including but not limited to all online paid media, in all online owned media, in all social media, and in any earned media or public relations activity published by a third party
3.8 Staying true. You agree that, if you participate in a Campaign for a Brand, you will not:
- parody, disparage, make any adverse comment on or make fun of the Brand or its products or services in any way; or
- create any other material that undermines the Brand or its products or services,
on any of your Channels in a way that may adversely impact on the Campaign or on the Brand’s ability to benefit from the Campaign.
3.9 Campaign offer. After a campaign has ended you will be entitled to receive the Campaign offer in accordance with the Campaign scope.
3.10 Out of scope. If a Brand requests that you make any Content other than what’s stated in the Campaign scope, you may negotiate directly via Chat with the Brand.
4. Creator’s relationship with Get Louis and Brands
4.1 An independent. As a Creator, you will at all times perform your obligations and provide Content to the Brand as an independent contractor and not in the capacity of an employee, partner or agent or in any other capacity. You agree that neither Get Louis nor the Brand will be obliged to pay to you or recover from you any amount as a result of you being deemed to be an employee of either Get Louis or the Brand, including in respect of annual leave, superannuation, withholding tax, income tax, workers compensation contributions or any similar payments or deductions.
4.2 Indemnification. You agree that you must not at any time claim or assert that any portrayal, representation, impersonation or depiction of you on the Get Louis platform or in the Content constitutes a violation of any of your rights, including any right of privacy, publicity, false light or a right to bring proceedings for defamation, whether such portrayal, representation, impersonation, depiction or exploitation is by the Brand, Get Louis or any of their respective successors or licensees. You hereby release the Brand, Get Louis and their respective agents, employees, successors and licensees, from any and all claims by you or under your authority arising out of or in connection with any portrayal, representation, impersonation or depiction of you in connection with these Terms of Service
4.3 Guarantees are hard. You acknowledge that Get Louis has not made any guarantees in respect of the success of a Campaign or membership of the Get Louis platform in respect of your business or commercial performance or otherwise.
Terms for Brands
As a Brand, Get Louis offers you the opportunity to discover, shortlist, work and communicate with Creators.
It’s easy to create a campaign and work with creators. You decide on the scope yourself and are completely in control of who you want to work with.
6. Registration of Brand profiles
6.1 Required information. To register as a Brand you must provide your Brand name, full name, position, email address, upload a logo and brand image, select which kind of creators you’re interested in, choose a password and select a subscription plan.
6.2 Subscription. At signup you must choose a subscription plan and go through the payment process. You must provide your payment, billing and company information.
Get Louis uses a Third-Party payment service provider to facilitate payments and we are never in direct contact with your payment information. A valid Subscription is required to have a brand profile and access the features of the Get Louis Platform.
6.3 Authorized use. You represent and warrant that you are authorized to accept these Terms of Service on such entity’s behalf and bind the Brand to comply with these Terms of Service.
6.4 Behind the Brand. The first user to register a Brand Profile will automatically be selected as the primary contact, but the primary contact’s identity and details may be edited through the Get Louis Platform by any authorised person with access to the Brand Profile. Get Louis will use the details provided for the primary contact for all enquiries relating to the Brand Profile.
7. General conduct
You must use the Get Louis Platform in a fair and reasonable way and for its intended purposes, and treat Creators in a fair and reasonable manner.
8.1 Breach of terms. Get Louis reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject Campaigns that do not comply with these Terms of Service.
8.2 Out of scope. You may negotiate directly via the Get Louis Platform with a Creator to settle an offer or payment in addition to the Campaign Scope to compensate the Creator for their additional time and cost in making any changes that you request to the Content or Campaign.
8.3 Honesty. You must not attempt to instruct, coerce or manipulate any Creator to hide the commercial relationship between the Brand and the Creator.
8.4. Branding. You must not encourage or facilitate any misrepresentation or suggestion that the Brand or any entity has the approval or sponsorship of any other entity which the Brand or entity does not have.
8.5 You acknowledge that:
- Neither any Creator nor Get Louis is required to purchase any of your products or services;
- Even if a Creator requests you to send a product, you are under no obligation to do so, unless such an arrangement is agreed as part of the Campaign Scope or between you and the Creator through Chat.
- Get Louis will not be responsible or liable in any way for late delivery or non-arrival of any products sent from you to a Creator. Any address provided by a Creator through the Get Louis Platform is not verified by Get Louis; and
- if you send a product to a Creator, there is no guarantee that the Creator will submit Content about the product or that any Content submitted will be positive. All product reviews must reflect the Creator’s genuinely held beliefs.
8.6 You warrant that:
- you own the Intellectual Property Rights in any Content you upload to the Get Louis Platform or provide the Creator with, and have the right to license the Content to Get Louis and Creators in the manner set out in these Terms of Service; and
- Any Content you upload to the Get Louis Platform does not contain any representations or material that you know or suspect (or ought reasonably to have known or suspected) to be false, misleading or deceptive.
8.7 Responsibility. You acknowledge that Get Louis is not responsible for Content published or otherwise shared by the Creator. Even if any Content provided by Creators has been curated, directed, reviewed or moderated by Get Louis (including as part of the Get Louis Services), Get Louis cannot guarantee that the Content is legal, accurate, free of third party rights and otherwise suitable and appropriate for publication as part of the applicable Campaign. You assume all liability and risk for Content approved by you and published as part of a Campaign, or published or used outside the scope of the Campaign. Get Louis will not carry out moderation of Content by Creators and cannot be held responsible for this.
8.8 Independent Creators. You acknowledge that Creators are independent third parties and their audiences are not directly controlled by Get Louis. As a consequence, any Content will inherently risk negative or unflattering comments about you or your products or services.
8.9 Content rights. You agree that, upon notice from Get Louis or you learn that any Content is subject to an actual or threatened claim of infringement, violation of another right, or other claim, or if Get Louis removes any Content for any reason and gives you notice of such removal, you will remove such Content from your computer systems and storage devices and will, to the extent possible, cease use of such Content.
8.10 Guarantees are hard. You acknowledge that Get Louis has not made any warranties in respect of the success of any Campaign in respect of your business or commercial performance or otherwise of any Content, Campaign, Channel or other media, marketing communications channel, marketing or advertising campaign, promotion or advertisement.
9. Provision of Get Louis Services
9.1 Agreement. Get Louis will perform any Get Louis Services that it agrees in writing with you from time to time, available on the website, on the terms and subject to any conditions and limitations set out in that written agreement.
9.2 Compliance with terms. Get Louis will perform the Get Louis Services with all due care and skill, but you acknowledge and agree that, except to the extent any responsibility is expressly assumed by Get Louis in writing, you remain responsible for the conduct of each Campaign and your compliance with these Terms of Service.
9.3 Automatic renewal. If you subscribe to Get Louis Platform on the basis that the term automatically renews from period to period:
- you are not entitled to a refund of any subscription fees or charges if you seek to cancel, or stop using, the Get Louis Platform during a subscription term.
9.4 Changes to fees. The fees and charges payable in respect of any Get Louis Services you subscribe for or order will be as set out in the applicable subscription payment or invoice issued by Get Louis from period to period. If you subscribe to or order Get Louis Services on the basis that the term of those Get Louis Services automatically renews from period to period, Get Louis may vary the applicable subscription fees and other applicable charges for the upcoming term by giving you notice at least a month prior to the start of the term to which the varied subscription fees or charges will apply.
10.1 Adding a Payment Method. When you add a Payment Method to your Get Louis profile, you will be asked to provide billing information such as name, billing address, Company name, VAT-number and financial instrument information to our Third-Party service provider. You authorize Get Louis and its payment service providers to collect and store your Payment Method information.
10.2 Payment Authorization. You allow Get Louis and our payment service providers to charge your Payment Method, either directly or indirectly, for all fees due (including any applicable taxes) in connection with your Get Louis profile.
10.3 Timing of Payment. Get Louis and it’s payment service providers generally charge the fees prior to the beginning of a Subscription period or Service. If we are unable to collect the payment due, as scheduled, Get Louis payment service providers might collect the payment due at a later point. Once the payment is successfully completed, you will receive a confirmation email.
10.4 Currency. All payments are made in DKK (Danish Kroner). Note that if your Payment Method’s billing currency is different than ours, certain fees may apply and the amount listed on your card statement may be different from the amount shown at checkout. Banks and credit card companies may impose international transaction fees and foreign exchange fees, your bank or credit card company may convert the payment amount to your billing currency associated with your Payment Method, determined solely by your bank. Get Louis and it’s payment service providers are not responsible for any such fees and disclaims all liability in this regard. Please contact your bank or credit card company if you have any questions about these fees or the applicable exchange rate.
10.5 Payment Service Providers. Paying for your subscription or services involves the use of Third-Party payment service providers. Such Third-Party Services are subject to different terms of service and privacy policies, and Members should review them. Get Louis uses Stripe Payments Europe, Ltd. as a provider to handle payments and subscriptions. You find the terms for first and single payments here and the handling of your subscriptions here.
Get Louis is not responsible or liable for the use of such Third-Party Services. Links to any Third-Party Services are not an endorsement by Get Louis of those Third-Party Services.
10.6 Your Payment Method, Your Responsibility. Get Louis is not responsible for any loss suffered by you as a result of incorrect Payment Method information provided by you.
10.7 Payments. You agree to pay Get Louis all fees and charges made to your Brand Profile for use of the Get Louis Platform and all fees and charges payable in respect of the Get Louis Services required for your profile or Campaigns in accordance with these Terms of Service.
10.8 Subscriptions. If you subscribe to the Get Louis Platform or order any Get Louis Services, you must pay all subscription fees and other applicable charges as set out in the applicable subscription, Terms of Service or other terms imposed by Get Louis from period to period. Payment failure may result in termination of your profile.
10.9 Services. Brands may request that Get Louis issue an invoice for fees and charges expected to be incurred by the Brand (“Invoice”). Get Louis reserves the right to refuse any Invoice request in its sole discretion.
10.10 Invoices. You must pay the amount of any Invoice you have requested in accordance with the payment terms specified in it or as agreed with Get Louis in writing. Where no such terms of payment are specified or agreed, Get Louis standard payment terms apply, being 14 days from the date of the Invoice.
10.11 Failed payments. If you fail to pay any charges by the due date or Get Louis is unable to successfully process your payment of any charges, Get Louis reserves the right to charge a late payment fee of 310 DKK and interest calculated at a rate of ten percent (10%) from the date the payment becomes due and you may also be responsible for all reasonable expenses incurred by Get Louis. This amount represents a genuine and reasonable estimate of such costs and expenses associated with managing and processing late payments. Without limiting its rights, in the event you fail to pay any charges within the timeframe and in the manner required, Get Louis reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access to the Get Louis Platform or to suspend or terminate any Services or current Campaigns.
10.12 Taxes. If Get Louis is required to collect indirect taxes (such as sales tax, value-added tax, withholding tax, etc.) under the laws of your state or country of residence, you shall be liable to Get Louis for payment of any such indirect tax in addition to, and at the same time as payment of, other amounts to Get Louis under these Terms of Service.
10.13 Creator payment. You are responsible for paying the Creator in accordance with the agreed Scope of the Campaign. Get Louis does not handle any payments in association with this.
10.14 Changing or cancelling a Subscription. You have the option to access, update or cancel your subscription at any time. Cancelling a subscription results in your subscription being cancelled at the end of your current subscription period and no further payments will be charged.
11. Campaign Content & rights
11.1 Agreed rights. You acknowledge and agree that your right to use a Content is strictly limited to the rights granted to you by the Creator. For the avoidance of doubt, agree in writing with the Creator regarding this beforehand.
11.2 Creators rights. Nothing in these Terms of Service grants to you any ownership or other rights (including Intellectual Property Rights) in any Content or any Creator’s Identity except as expressly set out in these Terms of Service.
11.3 Enforcement of rights. You acknowledge that Get Louis may be unable to enforce rights against Creators from, including by reason of the Creator’s age. If you approve Creators on Campaigns who are minors and against whom contracts may be unenforceable on that basis under applicable Laws, you acknowledge that you take on the risk of any unenforceability of licences, assignments, warranties and other obligations granted or given by, or imposed on, that Creator.
11.4 Editing of Content. You must not remove any watermarks or copyright notices contained in any Content on the Get Louis Platform.
11.5 Third Party Material. Where any Content includes Third Party Material, you must strictly comply with any use limitations notified to you in respect of the Third Party Material and will obtain all licences required for your intended use of the Content prior to use of Content, including obtaining any licences required with respect to Third Party Material.
The remainder of these Terms of Service apply both to Creators and Brands registered on the Get Louis Platform.
12.1 Limited access. Get Louis reserves the right to refuse registration of a Member for any reason in its sole discretion. Any decision of Get Louis is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12.2 Authorized use. In registering as a Member, you warrant, represent and covenant that you have the right and authority to create an Profile and agree to these Terms of Service, including, where relevant, the authority of any Brand or individual to create an Profile in its or their name, and to agree to these Terms of Service and to use the Get Louis Platform on its or their behalf.
12.3 Correct information. All information provided when registering an Profile must be current, correct and complete. Incomplete, ineligible or incomprehensible Profile registrations will not be valid.
12.4 Your responsibility. You are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your Profile details and for any activity carried out using your Profile, and you must not share or transfer your Profile details to a third party. You agree to immediately notify Get Louis of any unauthorised use of your Profile or any other breach of security. It is your sole responsibility to control access to and use of your Profile and to manually cancel your Profile if you wish so. Get Louis will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply.
12.5 Termination. Get Louis retains the right and absolute discretion to suspend, terminate or limit your access to your Profile and/or the Get Louis Platform if it believes that you are abusing or tampering with the Get Louis Platform (or any element thereof) in any way, that you have provided misleading information or made any misrepresentations to Get Louis in connection with the Get Louis Platform, that you have breached or are breaching these Terms of Service, or that you have engaged in any unlawful, unethical, unsportsmanlike or other misconduct calculated to jeopardise the proper administration of the Get Louis Platform (or any element thereof). Get Louis legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from you in such circumstances are reserved.
12.6 Bots. You must not use any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means to create Profiles, or use an Profile that has been created using such means.
13. Relationship with Social Media Platforms
13.1 Transparency. When you link to any social media profile through your Profile on the Get Louis Platform, you warrant, represent and covenant that:
- the social media profile is the profile of the Creator or Brand in whose name the Profile has been registered;
- if the Profile is in the name of a Brand, you are the authorised representative of the Brand with the right to access and use that social media profile for the Brand; and
- if the Profile is in the name of a Creator and you are not the Creator, you are the authorised representative of the Creator and have the right to access and use that social media profile for the Creator.
13.2 Your information, your responsibility. In creating an Profile, you are providing your information to Get Louis and not to any social media platform. Whether you are a Creator or a Brand, you are solely responsible and liable for any Content or information you transmit to other users of the Get Louis Platform. To the extent permitted by Law, you agree to indemnify, defend and forever hold harmless, all social media platforms and their associated agencies and companies. Any questions, comments or complaints about the Get Louis Platform must be directed to Get Louis and not to any media or social media platforms.
13.3 Information sharing. The Get Louis Platform may also utilise social network or share functionality and may contain social media links, applications or features (including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube). Your use of any social media platforms is subject to the particular social media platform’s prevailing terms and conditions of use. By using any social media applications or features on the Get Louis Platform, you consent and agree to be bound to the particular terms and conditions of use of the social media platform. You also acknowledge and consent to the Get Louis Platform accessing information you may have shared with the particular social media platform and contacting you via the social media platform or via the information you have shared, in accordance with the permissions you have granted via the social media platform. You are encouraged to review the terms and conditions of use of each social media platform before engaging or interacting with the social media links, applications or features on the Get Louis Platform. The Get Louis Platform is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, any social media platform.
14. Content on the Get Louis Platform and Campaigns
14.2 Prohibited. Without limiting the other requirements set out in these Terms of Service, you must ensure that any Content you use on to the Get Louis Platform or in association with Campaigns does not contain anything that:
- is illegal or contrary to any laws, applicable industry code or the requirements or directions or relevant regulators;
- is copied or adapted either wholly or substantially from any other work or material;
- is indecent, obscene, threatening, discriminatory, harassing, in breach of any confidence, defamatory, offensive or objectionable or contains, depicts or alludes to or promotes aggressive, unruly, antisocial, lewd or illegal behaviour or sexually suggestive imagery;
- parodies, disparages or makes fun of Get Louis or its products of services in any way;
- solicits passwords or personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes or provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses (except to the extent required as part of a Campaign);
- promotes an illegal or unauthorised copy of another person’s copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated materials;
- involves the transmission of junk mail, chain letters, unsolicited mass mailing or spam;
- infringes the privacy rights, contract rights or other rights (including Intellectual Property Rights) of any person, corporation or entity;
- constitutes, encourages or provides instructions for any criminal offence or otherwise violates any Laws including, without limitation, the regulations of any stock or securities exchange such as the New York Stock Exchange; or
- contains any viruses, corrupted data or other harmful or malicious code of files.
14.3 Breach. Get Louis retains the right to remove from the Get Louis Platform any Content that it considers breaches these Terms of Service.
15. Using the Get Louis Platform
15.1 Access granted. Subject to your compliance with these Terms of Service, you are granted a limited, non-exclusive, revocable and non-transferable licence to access and use the Get Louis Platform in the manner permitted in these Terms of Service.
15.2 Use as intended. You must use the Get Louis Platform in accordance with any applicable instructions set out within the Get Louis Platform.
15.3 You must not:
- decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, convert or authorize any third party to decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise convert any element of the Get Louis Platform to a human perceivable form;
- distribute or republish any element of the Get Louis Platform in any way;
- resell, rent, lease, licence or lend any element of the Get Louis Platform;
- defeat, disable or circumvent any security feature of the Get Louis Platform;
- transfer any element of the Get Louis Platform to any third party;
- use any data mining, robots or similar data gather or extraction methods;
- register, subscribe or unsubscribe, or attempt to subscribe or unsubscribe, any party to any product or service if you are not expressly authorised by such party to do so; or
- sell, licence, lease or in any way seek to commercialise any component of the Get Louis Platform without specific written authorisation from Get Louis.
15.4 No bots. You must not engage in crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Get Louis Platform via automated means, except with Get Louis written consent.
15.5 Monetization. Get Louis reserves the right to monitor the Get Louis Platform generally and all Members activity. If your Profile shows signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity, Get Louis may close or freeze the Profile immediately.
15.6 External links. The Get Louis Platform may contain links to other sites not maintained by Get Louis (“Linked Sites”). Get Louis is not responsible for the content of any Linked Sites, whether or not Get Louis is affiliated with the Linked Sites. Get Louis makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility, directly or indirectly, for the quality, nature or reliability of Linked Sites. Such Linked Sites are not under the control of Get Louis and Get Louis provides links to the Linked Sites only as a convenience to Members of the Get Louis Platform. You should review and applicable terms and policies (including privacy policies) of any Linked Site you visit.
15.7 Technology. You are responsible for ensuring that your computer system or mobile device (as applicable) is, and other information technology hardware, software and services are compatible with the Get Louis Platform and meets all relevant technical specifications necessary to access and use the Get Louis Platform.
15.8 Marketing specialists. Our Get Louis Marketing specialists are available through the Get Louis platform. You can contact them through Chat with any marketing related question. Inquiries are answered as fast as possible and to the best of our knowledge. You acknowledge and accept that Get Louis cannot be held responsible or liable for any answer, advice, information given, loss or damage to you. Any response should be interpreted as guiding, non-binding and without any guarantees.
16. Get Louis intellectual property
16.1 It all. All Get Louis Materials on the Get Louis Platform are protected by all applicable laws, including copyright and trademark laws, and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms of Service. Nothing in these Terms of Service will be taken to constitute a transfer, assignment or grant of any ownership rights in any Intellectual Property Rights in the Get Louis Materials to a Brand or Creator.
16.2 Extend of property. All right, title and interest in all Intellectual Property Rights in all of Get Louis’s brands, logos, images, buttons, codes, layout, text, content, graphics, and products and services as displayed on the Get Louis Platform as well as the look and feel of the Get Louis Platform (the “Brand Features”) are the property of Get Louis and will remain or be vested in Get Louis at all times and may not be copied, imitated or used in whole or in part without Get Louis’s prior written consent. Your use of the Get Louis Platform will not under any circumstances be taken to constitute a transfer, assignment or grant of any ownership rights in any of the Services, Features or the Get Louis Platform. Get Louis grants to you a limited, non-exclusive licence to use the Features and Services solely for the purpose, and to the extent necessary, to enable you to use the Get Louis Platform in accordance with these Terms of Service.
Each of you and Get Louis understands that the other has disclosed or may disclose business, technical or financial information relating to its business, including in the case of Get Louis (Confidential Information), and agrees:
- to take reasonable precautions to protect the other party’s Confidential Information;
- not to use the other party’s Confidential Information except for the purposes of these Terms of Service; and
- not to disclose the other party’s Confidential Information to any third person except to the extent required by law or with the consent of the other party.
18.1 Downtime. If the Get Louis Platform is not capable of running as planned for any reason beyond the reasonable control of Get Louis, including because of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster (including natural disaster), infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Get Louis Platform, or if any social media platform alters its terms of service, access or permission in such a way that affects the Get Louis Platform, Get Louis reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Get Louis Platform.
18.2 Validation of terms. No additional Creator or Brand originating agreement or other terms and conditions (including purchase order or insertion order terms and conditions) may be imposed on Get Louis unless agreed by Get Louis in writing and, in such case, if any terms and conditions in a Creator or Brand originating agreement or other terms and conditions are inconsistent with these Terms of Service, these Terms of Service shall prevail to the extent of any inconsistency.
18.3. Relations. Nothing in these Terms of Service is intended nor does create a partnership, agency, employment or fiduciary relationship between Get Louis and you or any other user of the Get Louis Platform.
18.4 Changes. Get Louis can at any time, without any warning or notice, change Get Louis Services or Features made available through the Get Louis Platform. You understand and accept that Get Louis does not guarantee the availability of such Services or Features and that you do not own the rights to such.
You agree to indemnify, and must defend and hold harmless, Get Louis and its related bodies corporate, personnel, servants and agents, from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses and expenses (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of or in any way connected with any of the following (including as a result of your direct activities on the Get Louis Platform):
- your Content or access to the Get Louis Platform;
- your use or inability to use the Get Louis Platform;
- your breach or alleged breach of these Terms of Service (including any warranties given under them);
- (where you are a Creator) your claim against a Brand for any reason;
- (where you are a Brand) your claim against a Creator for any reason;
- any claim by any third party (including any other Brand or Creator) arising directly or indirectly from your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms of Service;
- any claim or allegation that your Content infringes a third party’s rights, including Intellectual Property Rights;
- your violation of any applicable Laws; and
- any misrepresentation made by you.
Whilst Get Louis endeavours to take all reasonable steps to ensure that the Get Louis Platform operates as expected, the Get Louis Platform and its entire contents are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, to the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, satisfactory quality, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose. Get Louis does not make any guarantees and does not provide any undertaking that the Get Louis Platform will be available at all times or that it will be error free, reliable or secure or free from viruses or other harmful components or that any defects will be corrected. You agree that you use the Get Louis Platform at your own risk and that Get Louis disclaims any and all responsibility for any damage or loss that you may suffer or incur as a result of using the Get Louis Platform, whether they are direct, indirect, punitive or consequential (including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of business revenue or loss of goodwill). This includes any loss that results from any interference, malfunction, delays, failures or damage that occurs to your device or that results from accessing, updating or using the Get Louis Platform. You assume total responsibility for your use of the Get Louis Platform, including compliance with all applicable rules and regulations. Subject to the Consumer Guarantees, your sole remedy against Get Louis for dissatisfaction with the Get Louis Platform or any content is to stop using the Get Louis Platform or such Content. This limitation of relief is a part of the bargain between the parties.
Get Louis is liable under statutory provisions for intent and gross negligence by us, our legal representatives, directors, or other vicarious agents. The same applies to the assumption of guarantees or any other strict liability, or in case of a culpable injury to life, limb, or health. For any negligent breaches of essential contractual obligations by us, our legal representatives, directors, or other vicarious agents Get Louis’s liability is limited to the typically occurring foreseeable damages. Essential contractual obligations are such duties of Get Louis in whose proper fulfillment you regularly trust and must trust for the proper execution of the contract. Any additional liability of Get Louis is excluded
22. Modification of these Terms
Get Louis may modify these Terms at any time. When we make changes to these Terms, we will post the revised Terms on the Get Louis website and update the “Last Updated” date at the top of these Terms. We will also provide you with notice of the proposed changes by email at least fourteen (14) days before the date they become effective. If you disagree with the revised Terms, you may terminate this agreement immediately as provided in these Terms. If you do not terminate your agreement before the date the revised Terms become effective, your continued access to or use of the Get Louis Platform will constitute acceptance of the revised Terms.
23. Applicable law and Jurisdiction
These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with Danish law. As a business, either as Brand or Creator, you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Danish courts.
24. Contacting Get Louis
You may contact us at:
2000 Kbh Ø, Denmark