Last Updated: November 01, 2021
Get Louis exists to help build connections between brand and creators and make influencer marketing more accessible.
We are a community built on trust. A fundamental part of earning that trust means being clear about how we use your information and protect your right to privacy.
1. Personal Information we collect
1.1 Information needed to use the Get Louis Platform.
We collect personal information about you when you use the Get Louis Platform. Without it, we may not be able to provide you with all services requested. This information includes:
- Contact Information, Profile, Profile Information. Such as your first name, last name, phone number, address, email address, date of birth, gender, location, target audience information, and profile images, some of which will depend on the features you use.
- Payment Information. Such verification information, bank account or payment account information.
1.2 Information you choose to give us.
You can choose to provide us with additional personal information. This information may include:
- Additional Profile Information. Such as tags, personal description and target audience description Some of this information as indicated in your account settings is part of your public profile page and will be publicly visible.
- Other Information. Such as when you fill in a form, add information to your account, respond to surveys, participate in promotions, participate in campaigns, communicate with our Success Managers and other Members, or share your experience with us.
1.3 Information Automatically Collected by Using the Get Louis Platform and Websites and our Payment Services.
When you use the Get Louis Platform and Payment Services, we and our payment service provider automatically collect personal information. This information may include:
- Geo-location Information. Such as precise or approximate location determined from your IP address or mobile device’s GPS depending on your device settings.
- Usage Information. Such as the pages or content you view, searches for Creators, Campaigns you have made or are participating in, and other actions on the Get Louis Platform.
- Log Data and Device Information. Such as details about how you’ve used the Get Louis Platform and Websites (including if you clicked on links to third party applications), IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, and the pages you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the Get Louis Platform or Websites. We may collect this information even if you haven’t created an Get Louis account or logged in.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies as described in the section about Cookies.
- Payment Transaction Information. Such as payment instrument used, date and time, payment amount, payment instrument expiration date and billing postcode, your address and other related transaction details.
1.4 Personal Information We Collect from Third Parties.
We collect personal information from other sources, such as:.
- Third-Party Services. If you link or connect your Get Louis account with a third party service (e.g. Google and Facebook), you direct the service to send us information such as your registration, friends list, and profile information as controlled by that service or as authorized by you via your privacy settings at that service.
- Other Sources. We may receive information about you and your activities on and off the Get Louis Platform, or about your experiences and interactions from our partners.
2. How we use information we collect
2.1 Provide, Improve, and Develop the Get Louis Platform.
We use personal information to:
- enable you to access the Get Louis Platform and make and receive payments,
- enable you to communicate with other Members,
- perform analytics, debug and conduct research,
- provide customer service,
- send you messages, updates, security alerts, and account notifications,
- personalize and customize your experience based on your interactions with the Get Louis Platform, your search and Campaign history, your profile information and preferences, and other content you submit
2.2 Create and Maintain a Trusted and Safer Environment.
We use personal information to:
- detect and prevent fraud, spam, abuse, security and safety incidents, and other harmful activity,
- verify or authenticate information provided by you,
- conduct checks against databases and other information sources
- resolve disputes with our Members,
- enforce our agreements with third parties,
- comply with law, respond to legal requests, prevent harm and protect our rights
- enforce our Terms and other policies, and
2.3 Provide, Personalize, Measure, and Improve our Advertising and Marketing.
We may use personal information to:
- send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising, and other information based on your preferences and social media advertising through social media platforms,
- personalize, measure, and improve our advertising,
- administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities or events sponsored or managed by Get Louis or its third-party partners,
- analyze characteristics and preferences to send you promotional messages, marketing, advertising and other information that we think might be of interest to you, and
- invite you to events and relevant opportunities.
2.4 Provide Payment services. Personal information is used to enable or authorize third parties to use Payment Services:
- Detect and prevent money laundering, fraud, abuse, security incidents.
- Conduct security investigations and risk assessments.
- Comply with legal obligations (such as anti-money laundering regulations).
- Enforce the Terms and other payment policies.
- Provide and improve the Payment Services.
3. Sharing & disclosure
3.1 Sharing With Your Consent or at Your Direction. Where you provide consent, we share your information as described at the time of consent, such as when authorizing a third-party application or website to access your Get Louis account or participating in promotional activities by Get Louis partners or third parties.
Where permissible with applicable law, we may use certain information about you, such as your email address, de-identify it, and share it with social media platforms, to generate leads, drive traffic to Get Louis or otherwise promote our products and services.
3.2 Sharing Between Members. To help facilitate Campaigns or other interactions between Members, we may need to share certain information such as:
- When a Campaign is created certain information may be shared between Brands and Creator, including profile, campaign image, brand, names behind the brand and other information you choose to share and submit.
- When a Campaign is created it’s information and scope is put up on the Marketplace, to help Creator apply for these.
3.3 Information You give in Profiles, Campaigns, and other Member Information. You can make certain information visible to other Members, such as:
- Your Creator profile page, which includes your profile photo, Creator name, description, gender, age, location, channels and target audience info.
- Content in a community or discussion in forum, blog or social media post.
- We may display parts of your profile and other Content you make available to the public on third-party sites, platforms and apps.
- Brand information required to run Campaigns may be displayed on Marketplace
4. Other important information
4.1 Analyzing your Communications.
We may review, scan, or analyze your communications on the Get Louis Platform for reasons outlined in the “How We Use Information We Collect” section of this policy, including fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research, analytics, enforcing our Terms of Service, and customer support purposes. In some cases, we may also scan, review, or analyze messages to debug, improve, and expand product offerings. We will not sell reviews or analyses of these communications.
4.2 Linking Third-Party Profiles.
You can link your Get Louis account with certain third-party services like social networks. Your followers on these third-party services are referred to as “Followers”. When you direct the data sharing by creating this link:
- some of the information provided to us from linking accounts may be published on your profile,
- a link to your public profile on that third-party service may be included in your Get Louis profile,
- Get Louis Members may be able to see any Followers that you may have, or any that your are Following
- Get Louis Members may be able to see any public information on your linked social networking service,
- information you provide to us from the linking of your accounts may be stored, processed and transmitted for fraud prevention and risk assessment purposes, and
- publication and display of information that you provide to the Get Louis Platform through this linkage is subject to your settings and authorizations on the Get Louis Platform and the third-party
Cookies are small text files that websites send to your computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify your browser or to store information or settings in your browser. Cookies allow us to recognize you when you return. They also help us provide a customized experience and can enable us to detect certain kinds of fraud.
There are two types of cookies used on the Get Louis Platform: (1) “session cookies” and (2) “persistent cookies.” Session cookies normally expire when you close your browser, while persistent cookies remain on your device after you close your browser, and can be used again the next time you access the Get Louis Platform.
We use tokens to determine your access to the Get Louis Platform.
These contain information about your Get Louis Profile credentials, making it easier to remember you and grant you access to the Platform.
5.2 Pixel Tags, Web Beacons, and Trackers.
Pixel tags, web beacons, and tracking urls are tiny graphic images and/or small blocks of code placed on website pages, ads, or in our emails that allow us to determine whether you performed a specific action. When you access these pages, or when you open an email, let us know you have accessed the web page or opened the email. These tools help us measure response to our communications and improve our web pages and promotions.
5.3 Server Logs and Other Technologies.
We collect many different types of information from server logs and other technologies. For example, we collect information about the device you use to access the Get Louis Platform, your operating system type, browser type, domain, and other system settings, as well as the language your system uses and the country and time zone where your device is located. Our server logs also record the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet. We may also collect information about the website you were visiting before you came to the Get Louis Platform and the website you visit after you leave the Get Louis Platform. These tools help us improve user experience and deliver our services.
5.4 Third Parties.
Third parties, including Facebook and Google, place technologies such as pixels and SDKs on the Get Louis Platform. These technologies (1) help us analyze how you use the Get Louis Platform, such as by noting the third party services from which you arrived, (2) market and advertise Get Louis services to you on the Get Louis Platform and third party websites, (3) help us detect or prevent fraud or conduct risk assessments, and (4) collect information about your activities on the Get Louis Platform, other sites, and/or the ads you have clicked on. For example, to help us better understand how people use the Get Louis Platform, we work with a number of analytics partners, including Google Analytics. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-Out Browser by clicking here.
Third parties, including Facebook, may also use such tracking technologies to collect or receive information from the Get Louis Platform and elsewhere and use that information to serve ads that they believe are most likely to be of interest to you and measure the effectiveness of their ads both on the Get Louis Platform and on other websites and online services. Targeting and advertising cookies we use may include Facebook, and other advertising networks and services we use from time to time. For more information about targeting and advertising cookies and how you can opt out, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s opt-out page or https://youronlinechoices.eu.
5.5 Your Choices.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies by visiting the Help portion of your browser’s toolbar. While you may disable cookies through your browser settings, the Get Louis currently does not respond to a “Do Not Track” signal in the HTTP header from your browser or mobile application due to lack of standardization regarding how that signal should be interpreted.
6. Your rights
You can exercise any of the rights described in this section consistent with applicable law.
6.1 Managing Your Information. You can access and update some of your personal information through your Profile settings. If you connect your Get Louis Profile to a third-party service, like Facebook or Google, you can change your settings and unlink from that service in your Profile settings. You are responsible for keeping your personal information up to date.
6.2 Data Retention and Erasure. We generally retain your personal information for as long as is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us and to comply with our legal obligations. In certain jurisdictions, you can request to have all your personal information deleted entirely. Please note that if you request the erasure of your personal information:
- We may retain some of your personal information as necessary for our legitimate business interests, such as fraud detection and prevention and enhancing safety.
- We may retain and use your personal information to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations. For example, for tax, legal reporting and auditing obligations.
- Information you have shared with others (e.g., Messages, Campaigns) may continue to be publicly visible on or through the Platform, even after your Profile is deleted. Additionally, some copies of your information (e.g., log records) may remain in our database, but are disassociated from personal identifiers.
- Because we take measures to protect data from accidental or malicious loss and destruction, residual copies of your personal information may not be removed from our backup systems for a limited period of time.
While no organization can guarantee perfect security, we are continuously implementing and updating administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, or alteration.
9. Contact information and responsible entity
2000 Kbh Ø, Denmark